Dr. Alfia Alim
Consultant and Head of Infection Controt Department
DepartmentMicrobiology & Infection Control
QualificationMBBS, MD (MICROBIOLOGY)
Dr Alfia has done MBBS from MS. RAMAIAH MEDICAL COLLEGE, BANGALORE and M.D from PGIMS, ROHTAK. She was former Consultant Microbiologist and infectior Control Incharge at Mahavir Cancer Institute, Patna. Shw was also Ex-SR at ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (AIMS, PATNA). She has done certified course in infection Contol and hand on training from Care Hospital, Hyderabad in assosiation with IFCAL (Infection Control Academy of india) and PHFI (Public health foundation of India) and Instrumental in setting up the microbiology lab from scratch and also in Framing the Infection Contral protocols of the Hospital at Mahavir Cancer institute.
Specialization and Expertise
Clinical Microbiology ( Bacteriology, Mycology. Serology Virology) and infection Control
Membership, Awards & Accomplishments
- https://www.researchgate.net/publicaton334253311 Community Acquired MRSA fro m_Head and Neck Space Infections
- https://www.researchgate.net/publication/336779175 A chronic case of Madurella mycetoma involving.left. foot
- Alfia Alim, Binod Kumar Pati, Asim Sartraz, Bhartendu Bharti. Rhinocerebral
- Mucormycosis in a Diabetic Patient: A Case Report with Brief Review. Int J Med Res Prof. 2019 Sept; S(5): 150-S4. DOI: 10.21276/ ijmrp.20193.5.5.033
- Alim Alfia, Goel Nidhi; Chaudhary Uma. Spectrum of fungal infections at a tertiary care hospital in Haryana, India International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences,
[S.I] v.6,n. 4, p. 1398-1401. mar 2018 ISSN 2320-6012.
- Alfia Alim, Asim Sarfraz. Dengue vaccine: a road to dengue prevention. International Journal or Contemporary Medical Research 2018; 5(3): C6-C9.
- Gender : F