MBBS, MD (PAEDIATRIC), DNB (NEUROLOGY)
Parkinson’s Disease & other Movement Disorders
Primary Care Rheumatology
Indian Academy of neurology (IAN)
Indian Epilepsy Society (IES)
Neurological Society of India (NSI)
Association of Neurologist of East India 5. Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP)
1. Kamer S. Rana, Lokesh Chauhan, Mukti Sharma, Yogesh Kumar, Giriraj Singh.Locked-in syndrome in a child with tubercular meningitis. Journal of Pediatric Neurology 2011:Vol 9 (3):365-368.
2. Kumar Y, Chauhan L. Case Report: Gaucher Disease in Two Siblings. MJAFI 2010:18:369- 370.
3. Rana KS, Kumar Y, Chauhan L. Deletion Mutations among indian Patients with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. MJAFI 2010:4 (1): 01-05.
4. Sharma M, Narayanan S, Kumar Y. Clinical profile and outcome of babies born technique. Institution based prospective study for a after various assisted reproductive period of 2 years. MJAFI 2008:72:360-365.
5. Clinical presentation, associated co morbidities & neurological manifestation in Qualitative Covid-19 RT-PCR positive patients in a tertiary care centre: Mar 2020 to Aug 2020.
6. Correlation between HRCT Chest score & blood inflammatory markers (CRP, Ferritin, IL-6) with clinical severity in Qualitative Covid-19 RT-PCR positive patients: Jun 2020 to Aug 2020.
7. Clinical observation of effect of antiviral (Remdisivir) & anti IL-6 monoclonal antibody (Tocilizumab) in moderate to severe cases of Qualitative Covid-19 RT-PCR positive patients: July 2020 to Aug 2020.
8. Effect of Donepezil on Gait and Neurophysiological Parameters in Patients with Parkinson’s disease: A Prospective Randomised Control Study: June 2017 to June 2019.
9. Clinical spectrum of congenital heart disease in Down syndrome in comparison to non syndromic children with congenital heart disease: A prospective study Duration July 2008 to Mar 2010.
10. Effect of Human Milk fortifier (HMF) in preterm, low birth weight neonate Data Base preparation and maintenance in the department of Pediatrics, Army Hospital R & R Duration: Sep 2008 to Aug 2010.
11. Efficacy of Different Regimens for Treatment of CNS Tuberculosis in pediatrics: A Prospective Randomized Study Duration: Dec 2007 to Jan 2008.
12. Prevalence of hypothyroidism following Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy in various malignancies of pediatric age group and its impact on quality of life- a prospective study Duration: December 2006 to July 2008.
508-509, 5th Floor, Hariniwas Complex, Near Dakbunglow Chawk, Patna - 800 001, Bihar
Mediversal Multi Superspecialty Hospital
Doctors' Colony, Kankarbagh, Patna - 800 020, Bihar
Phone : 0612-3500010 /
0612-3500110 / 0612-3500111
Email : email@example.com